We are always accepting resumes for interns and fellows. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals interested must be willing to work flexible campaign-like hours, have a good sense of humor, and be dedicated to working for legislative candidates.
The Arizona Democratic Party provides the highest level of service to elect our candidates and support our campaigns, constituents, and state.
The Arizona Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee is the only organization in Arizona whose sole mission is electing Democrats to the State House and State Senate. ADLCC’s goal is to win and then expand, Democratic legislative majorities by recruiting great candidates, providing modern and comprehensive training and support, and strategically investing in the most competitive districts.
Call Time Manager
The Arizona Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (ADLCC) is seeking a call time manager for the 2022 election cycle. The ADLCC aims to win Democratic legislative majorities by recruiting great candidates, providing modern and comprehensive training and support, and strategically investing in the most competitive districts.
The Call Time Manager will work closely with the ADLCC Finance Director and Board to staff principal call time. The Call Time Manager will schedule call time with members to target contributors and execute subsequent follow up. This member of our ADLCC staff will need to be organized and detail-oriented, possess strong communication skills, and demonstrate a strong ability to work independently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Determine board call time priorities in coordination with Finance Director.
- Staff principals during call time, log all activity in software system, assure call lists are ready for call time, do all follow up to daily call time calls.
- Track progress of the call time program and producing regular reports for board and Finance Director.
- Prepare call lists in advance for call time, including research of donor giving history, contact information, and other relevant information.
- Coordinate with the Finance Director and finance team in maintaining databases and for other administrative and technical needs.
- Provide the necessary information and preparation for board members to maintain relationships with major donors, institutional partners and allies.
- Support list building for invites
- Support with event logistics
- Staff caucus fundraising events
- 1-2 cycles of campaign finance experience, preferred call time role.
- Personable and open to building and maintaining strong relationships with elected officials, stakeholders, and partners across Arizona.
- Organized and proficient with managing prospecting and data—and/or quick to learn efficient data management and project management.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Experience in campaign fundraising.
- Familiarity with any Numero, ActBlue, Google Sheets, and/or other data management and project management programs.
The ADLCC is a project of the Arizona Democratic Party, (ADP). The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The ADP is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.